Locksmith Queens INC – How to Deal With A Trunk Lockout
How many times have you been planning to go on a trip and have packed your bags, got your family ready for the long car ride, and even slept a few good hours before the long journey? The following day, you take all your belongings, put it in the trunk, and start your drive. Happy and dandy, you get to your hotel, but unfortunately, you experience a trunk lockout. Being that the trunk is where all your family belongings are, it is an unfortunate situation indeed. One can only imagine what must be going through your mind when you go through that disaster.
There are a few ways to deal with a trunk lockout, ways that if only you had known before could have prevented that unfortunate scenario described above. We at Locksmith Queens INC will explain how to tackle this problem the best way possible.
Trunk Lockout & Car Doors
Trunk locks are similar to a car lock, but even though they might look alike, they are essentially different. On a side note, drivers should maintain and take care of their trunk lock the same way they would a car lock. If you do perform basic routine maintenance, then most likely you won’t experience a trunk lockout. Sadly, we neglect the trunk part of the car and are forced to deal with the consequences afterward.
Taking good care of your vehicle is important for its longevity, don’t disregard any part of your car since it is all vital for the long run.
Why Doesn’t My Trunk Open?
The reasons why you experience a trunk lockout are numerous. It can happen from bad car maintenance over the years, or maybe the lock itself got damaged. Here are a few popular reasons why a trunk lockout happens:
- Locked keys in the trunk: Yes, it may sound funny, but people actually forget their car keys in the trunk. From Locksmith Queens INC past customers, this is one of the main problems we have helped them out with.
- Damage to the Trunk Lock: Sometimes your trunk won’t open because there is a problem with the lock itself. In most cases, it means the lock is broken, or there is a different problem with it. For many drivers, a broken trunk lock often goes hand in hand with a broken car key or a car key extraction. In this scenario, you should call a locksmith to help you. Locksmith Queens INC has accumulated many years of experience in this area of work and can help solve your problem, quickly and efficiently.
- Non-responsive Key Fob: This problem is more popular in new model vehicles; older cars don’t have a transponder key, hence, don’t have this issue. A Key Fob is used to control specific remote actions of your car. This fob is responsible for communicating with a designated vehicle and exchanging information and signals that equate to a certain action being carried out by a driver’s vehicle. Therefore, if you experience a trunk lockout, it might not be a problem with the lock of the trunk itself, it might just be a dysfunction of the Key Fob.
Tips on Solving a Trunk Lockout
Being stranded in the middle of nowhere is a hardship we understand; it has happened to us in the past. That is why we at Locksmith Queens INC in Queens, NY will give you a few tips on how to deal with a trunk lockout if you ever encounter it in the near future:
1) Double-Check your Trunk – More times than not, the simplest of solutions can be the best, and it might just save you a few bucks. When facing a trunk lockout, try checking the lock of your trunk. Try opening it manually with a car key and not a transponder key. If your car is still locked after you double-checked, then it’s time for the next step.
2) Interior Access – Try accessing your trunk from inside your vehicle. I would like to point out that this isn’t possible with every car, but whoever has the option of doing so should definitely try. This is only a temporary solution, and we suggest getting your car checked by an auto locksmith like Locksmith Queens INC.
3) Contact your “To-Go” Locksmith – It is crucial to always have a trust-worthy locksmith in your contacts. You never know when and where you might need a helping hand. Locksmith Queens INC can be that locksmith for you. We have worked years in the auto locksmith market, and have seen and dealt with every problem possible in this industry. Locksmith Queens INC can provide you with a sure-fire plan, to solve all your locksmith problems.
Get trunk lockout locksmith service now! Call (212) 203-6021. For more information, you can check our website: https://www.locksmithqueensinc.com/. If you have any further inquiries, you can send us an email and a professional representative from our company will connect with you. You can send it to the following email:Locksmithqueensinc@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.