Locksmith Queens INC- Business Lock Installation
It’s crucial that every office and every business, in general, will have a locksmith perform a business lock installation. Business locks are a special kind of lock that can add an additional layer of security to your workplace. There are many types of locks which you can use to fortify your office, but the question you first need to ask is what is best for you? What lock can maximize YOUR business security the best?
You might have heard a few of these names, Deadbolt, Pad Lock, Mortise Lock, Biometric lock, and there are many more business locks you can install for your business. We at Locksmith Queens INC will explain the various locks, and help you identify what is the most suitable business lock for you.
Did you ever wonder what type of lock do you currently have? Before upgrading your lock for your home or business, you might become overwhelmed with the many choices that you have. We at Locksmith Queens INC in Queens, NY have made a list of the most popular Business locks you can have installed. Here is the list:
● Door Knob VS Deadbolt – Many people think these locks are very different because of their name. There are two main differences between the Door Knob and Deadbolt lock. One, a Door Knob does not have a bolt, but a latch instead which protrudes into the space carved out of the door frame, and which prevents the door from being opened if the knob is not turned. Two, Deadbolt locks, unlike Door Knobs, are the upper lock of your door. For those of you who don’t know exactly what a Deadbolt lock is, a Deadbolt lock, or also known as Deadlock is a locking mechanism very different from a spring bolt lock. The Deadbolt lock cannot be moved to the opening position except by rotating the lock cylinder. Deadbolt locks are a great addition to your door if you want to prevent thefts.
● Padlock: Padlocks are pretty straight forward. Padlocks can be key retaining or non-key retaining, in other words, when the lock is open you can not remove the key.
● Mortise Lock: A Mortise lock, is a lock that requires a pocket, the Mortise, to be cut into the door or piece of furniture in which the lock is to be fitted. In recent years, Mortise locks have become very popular in commercial and upmarket residential properties. The reason for the surge is the fact that this lock is very applicable to almost any doors, regardless of the locks it has already installed. An expert commercial locksmith like Locksmith Queens INC can help you with this and business lock installation.
● Rim Lock: Originated from England and Ireland, a Rim Lock is a device that attaches to the surface of a door. Rim Locks are popular options these days for external doors of companies, industrial spaces, and big offices.
Up until now, we have written about the normal locks which are all opened with keys, but in the 21st century, we have found many ways to work around using ordinary key locks. Tech locks is a term that is used for locks that don’t open by ordinary means. These locks are more technologically advanced as you will read. Locksmith Queens INC has also broken down for you these type of business locks you can have installed. Here is the breakdown:
● Keypad/Electronic Lock: The electronic device is a locking mechanism that operates by means of electric currents. Operating the lock can be as simple as using a switch, for example, an apartment intercom door release button, or as complex as a biometric-based access control system. The most basic electronic business lock installation is the numerical code lock; the correct code must be entered in order for the door to deactivate the lock.
● Biometric Lock: A Biometric lock is your best option when it comes to securing buildings and properties. A Biometric Lock is pretty self-explanatory. In order to have access to the building, you will need to have your fingerprint/signature in the lock system. It is not only a fingerprint, but it can also be a face and voice recognition, which is very popular these days. The use of this lock can add almost impregnable security to your business.
How We Can Help You
Some of the locks that we stated before are pretty simple that you can install yourself. The more advanced locks will require a professional commercial locksmith like Locksmith Queens INC. Locksmith Queens INC has worked with many companies throughout the years and has fortified their security in many ways.
Get business lock installation locksmith service now! Call: (212) 203-6021. For more information, you can check our website: https://www.locksmithqueensinc.com/. If you have any further inquiries, you can send us an email and a professional representative from our company will connect with you. You can send it to the following email:Locksmithqueensinc@gmail.com. We look forward to fortifying your business through our business lock installation service today!