Locksmith Queens INC – Different Types of Lockouts
There are many types of lockouts one can experience that Locksmith Queens INC can help solve for you. House lockouts, car lockouts, commercial related lockouts. For each and every lockout, there is a quick and efficient way to solve it. Each lockout requires its own set of skills and techniques to tackle it, that is why we always recommend having a “Go-To” Locksmith that can provide a 360-degree service: Residential, Commercial, and Auto. If you’re looking for a locksmith that can provide you with this kind of service, then you came to the right place. Locksmith Queens INC can be your go-to locksmith for all around locksmith service.
Types of Lockouts
The most popular lockouts that we experience is residential, commercial, and auto lockouts. Each lockout has its own set of difficulties to deal with, the common ground between the three of them is that none of them is a positive experience. We at Locksmith Queens INC in Queens, NY will breakdown for you in detail how to solve each and every one of these lockouts. Nothing beats a good locksmith to help you, but knowledge is power, and it never hurts to try solving it on your own.
Residential Lockout: At one point or another, we all get locked outside of our house. Sometimes, we forget our keys at a friend’s house, lose them; the reasons are endless, and the conclusion is the same. If you don’t have a spare key on you or hidden somewhere safe, then here are a few ways to deal with a house lockout.
1) Asking for Help: Do you have roommates? Can your roommates come and help you out? You may be embarrassed about asking them, after all, it is inconvenient doing this, especially when it is late at night. Trust us, it’s better than being stranded outside in the cold. If you don’t live with roommates, try calling your landlord, usually, they have a spare key. And if they live by, they might just come to give you a helping hand. If you live in an apartment complex, stop by the manager’s office and ask to be let into your place.
2) Unlocked Windows: We all usually lock our windows, but on the off chance that you didn’t, it’s worth double checking.
3) Credit Card Method: For those of you who don’t know, the credit card method (CCM) is a way to lock-pick that works more times than not. The method only works on spring bolts, the kind usually found on standard-issue doorknobs. Doors with deadbolts will not budge under the force of a credit card. Here is a breakdown of the CCM:
-Insert the card between the frame and the door at the point where the latch is located.
-Hold the card perpendicular to the door and start pushing and wiggling the card.
-While you push, start bending the card away from the doorknob in an attempt to slide the latch back and away from the door jam. Try pushing your weight against the door while you bend the card.
4) Take off the Door Knob: As long as the deadbolt on the door is not in use, you should be able to gain entry by removing the doorknob.
5) Calling a Professional: Calling an expert like Locksmith Queens INC can save you a lot of time and energy. Instead of getting mad about the house lockout you are experiencing right now, let Locksmith Queens INC solve the problem quickly and efficiently. From the moment you call us, we will be at your place in 10-15 min.
Commercial Lockouts: If you experience a lockout in the commercial area, we suggest getting an expert to solve it. For business related lockouts like this, time is of the essence; hence, it’s better than the do it yourself methods. An expert like Locksmith Queens INC can save you an enormous amount of time and energy that can be placed in work instead.
Auto Lockouts: Auto-related lockout is vast, and there are a few ways to deal with each and every problem. Some of the problems aren’t fixable do it yourself style, but many of them are.
One of the most popular car lockouts that you can experience is leaving the car keys inside the vehicle. In order to prevent this or pretty much any auto lockout, we recommend having a spare key. You never know when it might come in handy. Most vehicles lock the doors all at once when the key fobs lock button is pressed. However, for many older models, just the driver’s door is originally locked; hence, try checking other doors to see if they’re open.
Get lockout locksmith service now! Call: (212) 203-6021. For more information, you can check our website: https://www.locksmithqueensinc.com/. If you have any further inquiries, you can send us an email and a professional representative from our company will connect with you. You can send it to the following email:Locksmithqueensinc@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.